Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shift dresses and sandals

Outfit Details: Nordstrom shift dress, M&S cardi, TJMaxx sandals, necklace ℅ Kluster 

WAYF designs are simple and easy to dress up or down, which makes it all the more appealing! For a daytime look the shortness of the dress is best paired with flats ( hello TJMaxx!). You can also see how I styled it for evening in an older blog post. I would love to hear how you would wear this shift! 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is perfect!! I love the cut and print.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsea! That means a lot coming from a fashionista like you!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.