Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Trendy Business Attire

OD: H&M Top, Topshop skirt, TJMaxx heels, French Connection purse, Anthropologie Shades, jewelry ℅ Stella & Dot 

Corporate America isn't for me but considering I have to work in it I put my own little twist on the environment whatever way I can. This outfit is business attire but in a trendy manner. Instead of wearing the standard black pencil skirt I chose a tartan one and mixed it with a conservative yet eclectic top. How would you do trendy business attire? 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love your style. And these pictures totally pop! I especially like the shade & purse.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.