Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Business Casual Dilemma

If one has been dressing like a high-powered business woman, albeit whilst holding a mid-level position at a corporate company, and one's manager suddenly announces casual attire for the remainder of the year, one is almost put in a state of fashion panic!

I sat there, listening to the cheers of joy coming from my coworkers' cubicles, but at once I felt a burden. Gone are the days of clean lines and tailored jackets. Or so I thought.

For anyone else in this predicament, I am hoping the outfits I post will help inspire you with choices that are appropriate enough for the impromptu business meetings that suddenly appear on your calendar, but also casual enough that you won't have 10 people a day asking if you're interviewing for a new position!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.