Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

                     Festive table with homemade caramel and chocolate dipped marshmallows

Horror movies, costume parties, haunted houses and candies galore...a little something to suit everyone's fancy. Having not grown up with Halloween, I am always surprised by the magnitude of excitement leading up to the big day. My curiosity, however, trumps my surprise.

To Wear a Costume, or Not to Wear a Costume?


I am fascinated by the creativity behind some costumes and am tempted every year to go all out and dress up, but end up conjuring an excuse. This year I took one step on the ledge and purchased a purple wig! Who knows, maybe next Halloween I'll immerse myself fully into the festivities.

Trick Or Treat!



Seeing the smiles on your kids faces as you take them around the neighborhood is priceless. But the time spent greeting other parents and designated Trick Or Treat chaperone's is a sweet reminder that we are all part of a bigger community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.