Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Ipsy

Who knew my enthusiasm would fade so quickly over a pink package. There was nothing exciting hidden within February's Ipsy glam bag.
Did anyone get anything different?
LASH CARD: If you end up with all your eyelashes clumped together every morning then this is probably not a bad idea to try out. I don't have this issue so I felt like it was a rather useless part of my glam bag this month.
 PIXI Flawless & Poreless: This primer glides on smoothly with a slight hint of color for accurate precision.
MICA BEAUTY: Gel eyeliner can transform your entire look. This didn't come with a brush so a good recommendation is the fine liner brush by Jemma Kidd. It allows the gel to go on in a thin line giving you the option to add more definition.
COASTAL SCENTS Eyeshadow: Great travel size!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.