Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Chisel & Burn

                               Lorna Jane jacket and leggings, Nike shoes

No more excuses! I let myself slack on my workouts a few months ago when I had to have physical therapy done on my back. It seemed like I couldn't get back into it. I am at the point though that I do not feel good inside or out. Forget about the fact that some of my clothes are not fitting well anymore, I actually feel weighed down and slower when I am simply climbing a flight of stairs! No bueno!
I'm ready to get back in shape and would love for you to take this journey with me. With the help of my friend Melody, certified private trainer and Kinesiologist, I will be posting three simple exercises this week that will target your body from head to toe.
Ready, set, go! xoxo

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think about my post.