Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target

My Phillip Lim Goodies!

Twitter was plagued with 3.1 Phillip Lim excitement and disappointment yesterday in response to his new collection for Target. Bold patterns and embellishments were everywhere, not to mention the satchels that were screaming "I'm here to stay" from their simple structures. I love fashion I really do - the creativity that fuels a great dress or top is so intriguing to me, BUT...- yes, I'm about to step on my soap box!...BUT...I cannot understand how grown women can fight over material goods. That's right I witnessed such antics yesterday. You won't catch me fighting over anything unless we are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and I'm vying for the last bottle of water for my kids - even then I'll probably offer you some! 
Ladies you don't need seven of the same purse, nor is it ethical to sell them at a higher price on eBay ( in my opinion of course). 

Enjoy the new pieces you scored and for next time remember to leave the boxing gloves at home. 

Have a great Monday!
xoxo
Tasha 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I will have to go check it out. Don't fight people.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.