Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Phillip Lim and Me

Zara necklace, Phillip Lim for Target top, Halogen skirt and Michael Kors shoes

A woman's BFF when it comes to her wardrobe is a versatile piece. I'm excited about my new 3.1 Phillip Lim top, I can already see the possibilities! For now though LA is still in the 80's so no layering needed. I'm also getting good use out of this skirt, you can see how else I have styled it here in Leather and Lace.

If you got the same top I would love to hear how you are wearing it!

Happy Hump Day!
xoxo
Tasha




A chunky cardie for the chilly mornings is useful - I have not been invaded by aliens, those are my daughters hands wrapped around me. Photo courtesy of my son, he couldn't quite get my head in the shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.