Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Print Overload

You may have read that bloggers have a style of their own. A style that defies all fashion rules, mixes multiple prints and screams look at me. I don't think I've ever reached that level but this outfit post did make me think of bloggerstyle. I rather enjoyed mixing the prints together, not to mention rocking the Big Sexy hair, thanks to my favorite Big Sexy hair products. My top three are the volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and the soy renewal serum!
OUTFIT: Phillip Lim for Target sweater, H&M trousers, Aldo shoes. Fab hair C/O of Big Sexy Hair

2 comments:

  1. Seriously LOVING this bold mix of prints!!! Awesome outfit :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.