Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So long 2013

I think by now everyone knows I can't say no to flannel so lets just say I was a little too excited when I paired double plaid together one morning. This shoot was a lot of fun! Primarily because I was so comfortable in this outfit. In fact it's taken me the entire year to realize that I am so much happier if I don't sweat the small stuff, and learn to be comfortable with who I am. I'm ready to say Hola to 2014 and work on all of my wishes. That's right - wishes not resolutions! No one ever seems to keep New Years resolutions, far too serious if you ask me. Wishes however are magical things! Enjoy tonight and stay safe, Happy New Year!
OUTFIT: H&M Flannel, Topshop skirt, Steve Madden boots, Zara necklace

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of anyone else who could pull off two such different plaids in the same outfit. Work it, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.