Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Polka Dots - Ladybug Style

I have to give credit to my daughter for finding this skirt. We were scouring the racks in H&M and I agreed to try it on more so to humor her than anything else - the length plus pleats had a princess appeal for her. I remember bursting into a fit of giggles with her in the dressing room as she asked me to twirl around and around until the skirt took on a life of its own. It was that moment I was sold! I guess the princess fantasy never really leaves...The built-in mini skirt underneath adds some edge to the overall look and the high waist finally allowed me to be a little adventurous and wear a cropped sweater. The polka dots give this outfit such a fun vibe!
OUTFIT DETAILS: Nordstrom Rack cropped top, H&M skirt, Target heels, BCBG Fox clutch

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think about my post.