Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DIY: Glitter Mason Jars

Having a four year old, aka glitter monster often leaves me immersed in fun weekend projects, transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary. Naturally when I found a picture of a glitter dipped mason jar on Pinterest I got excited. It had my name written all over it. Follow these easy steps to DIY your very own mason jar.
Be sure to clean the jars first so that the paint goes on smoothly.
Use gold spray paint to cover the mason jars. Be sure to work in a well ventilated area - outside works best!
Layer on glass adhesive and then dip the bottom of the jar into glitter. Repeat as many times until you have the desired amount of glitter on jar. Glitter dipping is the safest part of the project for your mini-me to work on.
I have given these away with flowers in, pens and pencils, and even as a table decoration. They are very versatile gifts and can be used all year round. Let me know if you give the project a try! xoxo Tasha

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative and pretty! This looks like a really fun project! Really love the jars! Great idea

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.