Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Lace Finish

This dress may be last season but it speaks volumes to this Spring season of fashion. Vibrant florals partially hidden under black lace is a call to that wild girl hidden under all that femininity you possess. Ok so I may be describing myself slightly- but purely in a fashion sense! I adore girly clothes, but also enjoy bringing out a sassy flavor to my outfit. While this dress looks great with heels I'm feeling rather rebellious against being entirely put together. Hence the pointed toe flats - they give this a more relaxed vibe. Don't be scared to mix prints just keep the hues limited. Happy Monday ladies! xoxo Tasha
OUTFIT DETAILS: Maggy London dress( last year), BCBG Fox clutch and Marshalls flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.