Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Dare to Bare

The only time I would have the guts to wear this is on a girls night out. It's sassy, it's fun and reminds me of something Samantha from SATC would wear. While not my style icon I admire her boldness and 'love thyself' attitude. Maybe next girls night out I'll feel wild enough to wear this…would you? 
OUTFIT DEETS: Zara skirt, Forever 21 top, BaubleBar necklace, Rebecca Minkoff at TJMaxx
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! I love any skirt with pockets! The color is gorgeous and I love it paired with that crop top! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks StushiGal Style! Pockets are definitely a seller for me too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.