Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Little Tokyo

OUTFIT DETAILS: TJMaxx shirt, Joe's Jeans, Rag & Bone booties, Dior sunglasses, BCBG purse

LA is one of those cities that no matter how long you've been living here there's always new territory to discover. I set out to spend the afternoon at the Hello Kitty exhibit with my daughter but ended up seeing so much more! Little Tokyo has so much to uncover from murals to architecture, and store fronts full of knick- knacks. Is it any wonder that an outfit post was inspired? 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Love the pix! I also love the way you describe your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberlin! - My lil one took all of them, not bad for a 5 yr old lol ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.