Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hey DJ keep playing that song

Stellarroar Photography
Always focused whether it's before or after the show

Meet DJ Ruckus - the man who keeps the models on track, and the audience fired up in their seats. 

PolishedPractical: How much creative flow will be yours with the music for the Beatniks fashion show?
DJRuckus: Well for this show Ajai actually gave me a playlist to use but for the after party I have the freedom to play what I want. I’ll be playing off of her era that is focused on in the show.
PP: Do you collaborate with the performer?
DJR: No we’re completely separate, I keep the flow of the show going, the transitions between the models walking.
PP: What influences your music choices?
DJR: My natural instinct; I collect amazing songs and go off of the audience and theme of the night.
PP: Can’t wait to hear you out there.  
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.