Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Florals on stripes

Ring ℅ Stella & Dot 
Kimono gown and striped dress - Cotton On, Heels - Steve Madden at TJMaxx
My little helper eating the candy instead of putting it out
And that's a wrap…

There's something about stripes that speak to Summer. Due to work I haven't been able to workout for quite a while so I'm not 'Feeling Myself' right now. Yes I totally just made that reference - if you have no idea what I'm talking about check out the video for Beyonce and Nikki Minaj collab. I added the Kimono style gown to cover myself up a little but it also adds a different vibe to the fitted dress. How do you wear your stripes? 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.