Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Losing A Loved One

I know I usually do a Jewels of the week post on Monday's but my Uncle's funeral is today so I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures of us. He was an extremely kind man. My cousins and I would spend endless Summer days in his pool laughing and being silly. 
Here's a Hidden Word from the Baha'i Faith that I will be reading today. 
"O Son of The Supreme!
I have made death a messenger of joy to thee, Wherefore dost thou grieve? I made the light to shed on thee its splendor. Why dost thou veil thyself therefrom?"
- Baha'u'llah, Hidden Words
RIP Amoo Tooraj 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.