Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DIY Jewelry Board


This may just be the quickest DIY project you have ever tried. I never know how to store my statement necklaces without them getting tangled up or taking up too much space so I decided to decorate my walls with them! This is also great if you are in a small living area as am I. Follow these simple steps to create your own jewelry as art.

What you will need:

  • Cork board
  • Pushpins
  • Jewelry 
Categorize and Pin:

  • Decide how you want to categorize your jewelry- by color, by size or even occasion
  • Place pins strategically to hold the jewelry in place. Heavier necklaces will require more pins. 
Be warned, you may have guests wanting to try on your art!

2 comments:

  1. How are you fixing the boards to the walls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,
      It really depends on if you have painted walls or wallpaper etc. Mine are bloody awful so I used double sided hardware tape but you may want to try something a little more delicate to start with like blue tac.

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.