Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Petits Fours of the week

I'm in love with this picture captured on one of the evening walks I take with my kids. I only live 20 minutes from the heart of LA yet sometimes the Woodlands remind me of parts of England. I got to share my first blogger video with all of you thanks to L'Occitane and I am slowly learning to relax a little-there's nothing wrong with a little ME time.

Enjoy your weekend!
Who wouldn't be excited to have these products waiting on their doorstep for them when they come home from work! A kind gesture from L'OCCITANE for my blogger video.
Alright so I'm a sucker for country music especially the ladies of Pistol Annies. They deliver heartfelt songs with a punch in them, I swear I can hear the strength in each of them. Their new album was just released so I'm enjoying listening to it over and over and yes you guessed it, over again! I just joined SoundTracking so start following me on there and you can check out one of my favorite songs from 'Annie Up'.
I can't remember the last time I went to the movies. Given a few openings in my afternoons recently I took advantage and made a date with myself and a bucket of popcorn to just sit back and relax. What's the matter you didn't peg me for a Fast & Furious girl? I have a weakness for muscle cars, not to mention Tyrese and Paul Walker!

I hope you had as good a week as I have had!

1 comment:

  1. I love that petit fours don't always have to be tiny and exquisit. They can be anything that soothes, inspires, or rocks. I look forward to these posts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.