Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pickwick & Weller

Pickwick & Weller White tank, Zara necklace, Nike tights, Aldo wedge sneakers

I'm setting off on a trip to Big Bear with my kids and was very tempted on throwing some sweats on but opted on this stylish yet comfortable look.  Discovering Pickwick & Weller was like finding the doorway to T-shirt heaven! The t-shirt itself feels luxurious and looks absolutely polished. I don't think I will ever be able to buy another T-shirt from anywhere but Pickwick & Weller, I've fallen head over heels with this brand.  Add a LeSportsac travel bag and the smoothest lip balm I have ever tried courtesy of CITY COLOR and I'm all set to go! 



Le Sportsac duffel bag and City Color lip balm in dusty rose

1 comment:

  1. Love the tights. I'll have to check out their tshirts.
    Chetta

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.