Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teatime Tuesday- Maison Paradi


Everything about Maison Paradi makes me smile like a Cheshire cat. One step through the front door and you are transported to another dimension full of richness that will make your mouth water. The tea sets in this store are to die for! I often drop by just to please my eyes with all the pretty colors and designs. I've noticed other home decor and unique items that would be interesting gifts for a house warming or hostess but truth be told I have a hard time pulling myself away from the tea sets which have been featured on Oprah's favorite things!

Take a visit to The Americana, grab a cup of tea and step into Maison Paradi to immerse yourself in all things pretty.

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. Do they serve tea or only sell tea-related items? Also, where is this located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they don't serve tea but are located in the Americana at Brand in Glendale( my home town woot! woot!) so there are plenty of places to grab tea and coffee.

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.