Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tea in Big Bear

                               A dresser full of tea essentials at the CopperQ!

Strolling through the village on Monday afternoon in Big Bear Lake I stumbled across the CopperQ, a unique culinary destination. Every square foot of the place is covered with delightful little treasures. If there were a Tea Queen I'm quite sure this would be her grotto! I also got to wet my taste buds with a new flavor of tea I had yet to experience- Grey Fog Latte. It's a combination of earl grey, milk and vanilla, a must try if you haven't already done so. I made sure to revisit the CopperQ each day of my stay in Big Bear Lake and will undoubtedly be back on my next escape to this beautiful village.


Standing next to this table with over sized flowers and chairs made me feel like Alice after she has shrunk in size

                       My very first but definitely not last cup of Grey Fog Latte

The apron reads "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world". Every hard working beautiful woman should own one of these!




1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think about my post.