Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ipsy- On the Wild Side

This month's glam bag by Ipsy tells me they want someone to have a wild summer. Wait! Don't go running off and planning anything crazy! Let's take baby steps together and start with the make-up in this fab neon and animal print bag.

JCat Beauty eyelashes and eyelash glue: I can't tell you if these are any good because I'm too scared to use them! The idea of potentially sticking my eyelids together is a big no no. In fact I may just have to put these in a giveaway, so stay tuned!

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil: This glides on smoothly and really opens up my eyes.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush: Gives a dewy look and is long lasting.

Starlooks lip pencil in Tipsy: You can use this as a lip liner or blend into the entire lip. I love how creamy this feels!

JCat Sparkling Cream Palette: Body Glitter! I probably wouldn't know what to do with this but I have an upcoming photo shoot, and this will be perfect!

What did you think of the June Ipsy bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.