Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Generation Beauty by Ipsy



Thanks to Glenda at Sexy hair I was able to attend Generation Beauty by Ipsy that took place this past weekend at the Nokia Live. Thanks G! I spent my Saturday afternoon strutting the pink carpet, checking out makeup booths and spotting a few familiar faces from You Tube and the blogging world.


I am super excited about PACIFICA as the majority of the products are made with coconut and other natural ingredients.

Red and black can only mean one thing-Big Sexy hair!

I was in nail heaven at the Nicole by OPI booth they had set up. OPI were providing Mani's but there were also tables with design tips so you could just try something new out for yourself, hence my "I see you & raise you" plus "Sweet Dreams" self manicure!

Fishtail braid by Toni&Guy that I did not want to ever take out!

Yes you are reading correctly, there was a Boba truck there!

2 comments:

  1. Fashionista! I really like that braid; your hair is perfectly suited to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Now if only I knew how to do a fishtail braid myself

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.