Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Big Bear Petits Fours

                                                    Big Bear Lake

This week was a first for many things- first time in Big Bear, first time taking a trip completely alone with my kids, first time having a Grey Fog Latte( the little things count too you know). I have to say that it's looking like Big Bear is going to be our home away from home thanks to all of the wonderful people we met from the staff at Pine Knot Guest Ranch to the store owners in the village. I love LA but  Big Bear envelopes you with a sense of peace that you just can't find anywhere but in the heart of such natural beauty.

I would love to hear about any other places in Big Bear that you recommend as a must see for our next visit.

Enjoy the weekend!
xoxoxo
Tasha

Quaint little view from our cabin porch at Pine Knot Guest Ranch

Cowboy Fancy put a big smile on my face, I just know there's a cowgirl hiding behind the Persian-English in me...

                                     Vogue can be found everywhere!


Pizza at Paoli's Country Kitchen, a stone's throw away from our cabin

I would live on this lake if I could! Serenity darling absolute serenity...

1 comment:

  1. It's relaxing just looking at these photos. I need to get up there for some boots!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.