Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dressing up with MK

Every little girl loves playing dress up, and that doesn't change as you get older. I had a fun Friday afternoon mixing and matching everything from clutches to dresses in Michael Kors. I have always looked to this brand as iconic American fashion. Even the casual pieces have elements of dazzle in them! If you like the look of anything, you're in luck because Michael Kors has a sale going on!

                     Take the sunshine everywhere with these colorful totes



                          Can you guess which item I treated myself too?!

                  Who needs heels when you can have blinged out sneakers

Kors has teamed up with Halle Berry to launch the 'Watch Hunger Stop' campaign which is dedicated to feeding 100 children for every watch sold.




2 comments:

  1. I don't know about those sneakers, but the handbags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first outfit with stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.