Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Polka Dots & Leopard

Primemark dress, Michael Kors watch, H&M shoes

This dress makes me want to twirl around and around, letting the soft fabric wrap around my legs until I get dizzy. It's a dress that makes me feel girly and carefree, so to keep away from a school girl look, I paired it with leopard print flats. The busy prints of this ensemble aren't overwhelming because of the neutral colors used. Don't forget to keep accessories to a minimum - the dress can speak for itself.

How else would you have styled this dress? 
xoxo 
Tasha 





6 comments:

  1. I would never have paired these two together, because of the competing patterns. You're bold; it inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!!


    http://closetstruck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw the denim outfit on Lucky Community and loved it so I will definitely be checking back in with you!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this dress!! I love all things polka dots...and this dress mixes dots AND stripes!! And then you added another layer of leopard...blows my mind!!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.