Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ipsy Spring Fling

Spring Fling was the theme of Ipsy's May glam bag. The bold travel size bag contained JUICE BEAUTY Reflecting Gloss in Fig, MIRABELLA Lip Lustre Liner, YABY concealer refill, but the two products that stood out were ZOYA nail polish and PACIFICA Bronzing Body Butter.

ZOYA: This is a vegan friendly nail polish and Big5Free. The color reminds me of the sun and gave me an instant pick me up!

PACIFICA Bronzing Body Butter: Anything with coconut pretty much has me sold but this offers a little bonus by giving you a sun-kissed instant tan. TIP: wash hands after applying to avoid staining clothes!

What did you get in this month's glam bag?

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag! I'd be happy if Ipsy just sent that out! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.