Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Petit Fours - A New Polished Practical



One of my favorite parts of my blog is the changing Instagram feed! 

To all those who have ever received a card from me - recognize this signature?! 

My blog got a makeover! Aesthetics can make a world of difference in whether a reader comes back for more. I'm very excited how my blog design worked out - Stylelista Confessions really listened to my vision and made it happen. Thanks girly! Now my blog reflects my vibe in style as well as content. I would love to hear what you think about Polished Practical's new look! 

 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I've always liked your blog, but this is definitely more pizazzy - like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Jess, I think it finally reflects me too!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Very cool new blog style. Love it! Kudos to your designer.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.