Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Petit Fours of the week

Early birthday present that has me utterly excited! Well-Read Women is a great coffee table book, can't wait to use it as one! 

Happy Friday! If your week was as busy as mine I'm sure you're as happy as can be that it's Friday. It's officially my birthday weekend and I'm also getting the keys to my very own apartment today so I will have plenty to tell you about come Monday morning. If you want to see some of the birthday festivities that occur tomorrow night stay tuned on Instagram @PolishedPractical_Style 
Have an amazing weekend! 

Yours truly won an award ( for my corporate job) and will be shortly attending a two day conference in honor of this

Did my first giveaway collaboration with Mothers Organic this week which is such an amazing feeling. There's still time to enter to win something for Mother's Day! 

 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.