Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Priorities First





Let me start off by saying I'm so sorry for being MIA! Being a single parent and moving is not an easy task, my spare time is consumed with moving boxes and putting Ikea furniture together! Plus I still don't have internet connection yet so I have momentarily abandoned my blog for a handyman apprenticeship.  Ok so maybe I'm not that talented with a screwdriver and hammer but it's amazing what assembling a swedish bookcase will do to your ego. In regards to my outfit if you could call it that - what do you think? Too plain? Don't even try to diss the Birkenstocks! They are a saving grace of comfort whilst moving in warm California weather. Let me know what you think and I'll check back in with you in a week! 


 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

OUTFIT: Phillip Lim for Target top, Ann Taylor Loft shorts, silver Birkenstocks

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think about my post.