Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Paisley Blues

Another joy I (re)found amongst all the moving boxes is this paisley number. The belt is still hiding somewhere so I took inspiration from Carrie Bradshaw in the SATC movies and added a studded belt. I probably should have slipped on some heels for my corporate job but Tasha fierce said screw it and thus I stuck to these lovelies from Marshalls. By the way I can't get over dresses with pockets - love 'em so much! 

OUTFIT DEETS: H&M Dress, Forever 21 belt and Marshalls shoes
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love paisley! What a lovely dress, looks perfect for summer. I would like to see more close-up detail, if you have a pic?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.