Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Petit fours

A delicious cotton candy flavored ice-cream from Legoland
A spider made entirely out of Lego! 

Lil mama ready to hit the stage at her pre-school graduation. The school directors are from Sri Lanka so it's tradition for the graduating class to perform an Indian dance
I really wanted you guys to see her waltz but I'm having trouble uploading it. I'll try to put it on Instagram 

Last week I took a little road trip to San Diego with my kids. Naturally that means we visited LegoLand and the San Diego Zoo. My little ones absolutely adored how everything was made for them at Lego Land - there were fun attractions as well as educational things to see. My daughter also graduated from pre-school and performed the Waltz which left me speechless. I'm excited for the weekend as she has a ballet recital, hope you have something fun planned too! 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, mama! Your kids are so talented. I like the Lego portrait wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! So adorable, and that lego spider is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.