Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Francesca's: Jewels of the Week

       Moore Beaded Necklace $42
        Ennis Jeweled Earrings $24
                       Taurus Pendant Necklace $12

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends! I don't quite feel ready for it to be Monday so what better than to immerse myself in researching pretty jewels. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it! This week's pick is Francesca's - if you like what you see you better hurry because they have a Jewelry Bogo sale! Not a bad idea if you still need to buy some holiday gifts. I love just popping into the Francesca's in the Glendale Galleria and browsing the knick-knacks surrounding all of the jewelry, you'll definitely find some quirky items to buy friends. Enjoy the rest of your day! 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.