Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Almost Famous

                    OUTFIT DETAILS: Joes Jeans, H&M top and TJMaxx long cardigan, Nine West booties
My first thought when I saw this draped over one of the racks in TJMaxx was "Penny Lane would love this"! If you have no clue who I'm referencing do yourself a favor and check out this trailer for Almost Famous - Kate Hudson's character is Penny Lane. There's a coat that appears over and over within the movie as a symbol of protection. While Penny Lane's story is tragic, wearing this near ankle grazing cardigan made me feel like I too had a little armor on. The swish in the bottom of the cardigan allows for easy movement for those don't bother me I mean business kind of days. If you find a night to relax and check out the movie let me know what you think!
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen that movie in ages! Very cute cardigan. You could pull off a plastic rain poncho with your style skills!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.