Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Forever 21: Jewels of the Week

Brooklyn Brass ring $60
Cutout Cuff Bracelet $4.90
Mixed Fringe necklace set $6.90

This is my last Jewels of the week post of 2014!! Ok it's really not a big deal seeing as I'll just be back to posting next Monday, being a tad bit dramatic over here, it's Monday after all. You don't want to ring in the new year on broke status so I've featured Forever 21 for this week's jewels. There's a little retro for all you ladies that like to get down to Uptown Funk ( admittedly on replay for me), a tribal-inspired cuff and necklace set that takes all the work out of accessorizing. Hurry now -there's a sale online at Forever 21. Happy Shopping!
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.