Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

How to Yoobi


Filmed & edited by Alyssa Dy of Stellar Roar

Photography by Alyssa Dy of Stellar Roar, art products ℅ Yoobi

Hands down this is the easiest birthday party I've ever thrown. For the first time ever I didn't find myself in aisle 3 of Party City debating over which ninja turtle would look most compatible with Princess Sophia. Wanna know the secret? [ Drumroll please]…Throw a Yoobi Party! Yes that's right I said throw a Yoobi party, ( pronounced "you-be") - neon colors and a Toucan bird = fun for everyone! 

One For You. One For Me. For every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, in the U.S.  
Party planning made simple, all while giving back to the community is too good of a package to pass up. 

Keep checking in with my blog this week for fun DIY posts that will have you ready to throw your very own Yoobi party. 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.