Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Blue and grey all day

Anthropologie shades// Phillip Lim for Target top// Zara jacket// H&M skirt// TJMaxx heels

Hola! So I was going to say Happy Hump Day and then I realized it's only Tuesday ( yes it's one of those kinds of weeks already). Blue is my favorite color so I end up incorporating it into most of my outfits - this one in particular is perfect for transitioning from Summer to Fall. Instead of pairing the skirt with a white Tee, I opted for a grey studded one and a cropped jacket draped over my shoulders - think effortless chic. This look is trendy business attire. What color do you end up wearing the most? 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.