Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Black & White Mini

TJMaxx dress, Marshalls sandals, French Connection for TJMaxx purse, Dior sunglasses 

The week before school started my kids had an opportunity to meet their Principle and check out their classrooms. It was a 100 degrees that night but I didn't want to show up in the same old maxi. When I bought this mini dress I had no intention of ever wearing it without leggings but the heat can make a woman do some bold things! Lol! It works because of the flowy fabric and basic accessories - anything tight and over the top would have been just too much for this setting. I would love to hear from some of the mums out there how you dress when attending school functions! 
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.