Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ipsy- Pretty in Pink April Bag

                                             Ipsy Bag for April

This month's Ipsy bag feels very girly with all the pink tones and great touch up products. This should be your go to bag if you start looking like a hot mess half way through the day. My only disappointment would be that two items were missing from my bag this month.

BIG SEXY HAIR Powder Play: This is good if your hair tends to lay flat by midday, to get the effect the powder needs to be applied liberally to the root of your hair.

be a...BOMBSHELL blush in 'Sweet Cheek': I'm naturally rosy cheeked so I usually opt for a bronzer over blush. I tested this out-it glides on smoothly and feels light weight. TIP: Apply this lightly as it's highly pigmented so if your not careful you will end up looking like a made up porcelain doll!

SATION Nail polish in 'Of corset I'll call you': You know I always love a new nail color! It starts sheer but you can add layers for a deeper pink.

MICA BEAUTY 'Earth' eyeshadow: No time in the morning? Just swipe this eyeshadow over your eyelid for an instantaneous polished look. The color is a shimmery pink bronze blend. I also sprinkled some on my nails over clear nail polish and loved it! Check back in with me for a DIY post on this.

Let me know what you thought of this month's Ipsy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.