Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Petits Fours-Staycation

                                                Old photo's of my mum!

 Although this stay cation was only brought on by some injuries leaving me no choice but to slow down I still had the chance to explore new places and sought through some old boxes. I came across old pictures of my mum which made me feel somehow closer to her as if I caught a glimpse into her life  that I previously did not know about. For starters I had no idea she had red hair for a short while! I will definitely be looking forward to morning coffee with her over the weekend for some new stories.
Have a great one!
xoxo ~Tasha

A wall of jewellery and the button earrings I treated myself too at Meowdy in LA

I couldn't resist these Thank you cards by Graphique( found them at HomeGoods)!

                                Dinner at Chakra and lunch at the Alcove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.