Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pretty Please


It can be frustrating finding the perfect gift for your girlfriends but fret no more, I have discovered the perfect solution. What's the one thing that every woman loves? Having perfectly manicured nails of course! As a little girl I used to change my nail polish to match every outfit I wore. Although I'm not quite so obsessive anymore I still love to look down and see a pop of color or a dab of sparkles tapping away at the keyboard. I needed a gift that would make 9 different girlfriends happy for Naw-Ruz (Persian New Year) that's why it was an obvious decision to turn to Pretty Please.

Pretty Please allows you to personalize a nail polish to mark a special occasion or to give as a unique gift. It takes three simple steps:

  1. Choose a color
  2. Name your nail polish 
  3. Place your order! 
I was worried my order would not arrive in time because I had left it to the last minute so I contacted Sara Ricklen, Founder and CEO of Pretty Please to let her know what the occasion was. To my surprise instead of getting a typical corporate generic answer Sara guaranteed it would arrive on time and addressed the fact that I was so excited about ordering this product. It's refreshing to have a company engage with me on a genuine level.

I can't wait to mark another special occasion with Pretty Please!

Have a great weekend!
Love Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.