Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LuckyFABB Petits Fours

Checking out the cute new line of AG Jeans and having fun with Pretty Gossip blogger

I couldn't wait till Friday to share my most recent petit fours with you. I attended the LuckyFABB bloggers' conference last week and had an incredible experience. There were informative speakers such as Brandon Holley, Lalena Luba, Matt Edelman and Mandana Dayani including Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere( my favorite blog) as well as workshops to participate in. Not to mention the amazing blogger friendships I got to make and exciting sneak peaks of upcoming lines by L'Occitane, and AG Jeans among other brands.
Thanks LuckyFABB for making this a great conference!
xoxo

The new line for L'Occitane will be released just in time for Mother's Day! Books lined the shelves at SLS Hotel and Emily Schuman joined a panel on the business of blogging

The extremely generous bag of goodies from LuckyFABB and partners

Drew Barrymore spoke about life, work and her new cosmetic line FLOWER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.