Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

LuckyFABB Recap

LuckyFABB is a must if you are a fashion blogger. There is no other place you can go that allows you to truly be you, learn more about your craft, connect with people in the industry and make new blogger friends all at once! LuckyFABB is a conference that shows appreciation of beauty and individualism at it's best.
As a writer I really look up to Eva Chen, Editor in Chief of Lucky magazine. She is a joy to listen too and has definitely mastered the art of interviewing people. As well as hearing Sophia Amoruso, Founder and CEO of NastyGal we also got to see Nicole Richie and Coco Rocha, all very successful women.
Blogger Aimee Song spoke on the 'Next-Level Personal Style' panel. The ladies are having a little Selfie action here. Sorry this isn't that clear I didn't have a good angle from where I was sitting.
They put us to work too! ;) One of the vendors was using bracelets to aid families in Guatemala so they gave Luckyfabb bloggers the opportunity to make their own.
Got my nails styled by @whitneygnails (she's amazing)!
My original blogger crew, the lovely ladies of She said He said and From Carpools to Cocktails. LuckyFABB wouldn't be the same without them! #Bloggerbesties
New editions to my blogger family - Patricia of The fashion cookbook and Martha of Sun Fun Fashion. These two are the sweetest young women ever! Having only met me the day prior they took care of me at the blogger brunch when I was so sick. I'm lucky I even got this shot in as I was just focused on not passing out the last day of the conference! #bloggerbesties

4 comments:

I would love to hear what you think about my post.