Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Petit Fours

This is about the best time ever to scream TGIF!!! No joke this past week has been overwhelming in both good and bad ways. I somehow juggled a conference, market updates for my 9-5, being utterly sick and balancing all of my kids activities!
If you follow any fashion bloggers from SCAL you'll know by now LuckyFabb took place last week. #bestconferencever Events like these are always so much fun but I feel like there is this big misconception about bloggers. Trust me we don't walk around all day soaking up the sun and drinking latte's. Most bloggers still have to work 9-5 jobs to pay the bills, but continue to blog to fulfill their dreams or to create new opportunities. But in the end there's something utterly satisfying about snapping a beautiful shot in the midst of chaos.
Yes this really happened! Cheesin with Eva Chen and January Jones
T'ai Chi showergel C/O Rituals & Luckyfabb - I already know what you're thinking...how did shower gel make my petit four list? The smell is absolutely divine and evoked memories of summer days spent in Kent, England. Have you ever smelt something so good you can't help but smile and be happy? Cheers to an amazing weekend! xoxo Tasha

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the new look on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited for you to see when it's completely done!

      Delete
  2. Rubbing elbows with the big boy (er, girls). Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.