Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Petits Fours

This is me doing my best "Boss Lady" impression. I had the most amazing opportunity to meet with the Chief of Staff for Congressman Schiff to discuss the ongoing persecution of Bahai's in Iran. I'm not able to share details about the meeting but am grateful that members of the community are open to hearing what is happening to the Bahai community. I hope to soon share a link on my blog that will allow you to learn more about the Bahai Faith as it is so dear to my heart. I've had another busy week between work, meetings and apartment hunting. I mean seriously I forgot how hard it is to find a place that you can really call home, especially in Cali. Rental prices are astronomical and if you take one step to the East or the West depending on the city all of a sudden you end up in a really shady area. And I don't mean a street lined with lot's of trees! I hope all of you have an amazing weekend...if you miss me you can find me on Instagram @PolishedPractical_Style
 photo ppsignature_zps04102e07.png
You can also find Polished Practical on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.