Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sexy Hair - a Pre-Fabb Soiree

The night before LuckyFABB started( aka blogger heaven) I was invited to a Pre-Fabb soiree with Sexy Hair. The theme was Hollywood glamour and boy did I feel it, thanks to stylist Jenifer Mikel. The set up at Duplex on Third was cool( I definitely recommend it for throwing parties). We had the upstairs to ourselves which meant lot's of mingling and making new blogger friends! In the words of Marilyn Monroe "Who said nights are for sleep?" Have a FABB Sunday! xoxo Tasha
My before and after pix! We were channeling Christina Hendricks/Madmen look. What do you think?
It's always fun getting to meet fellow bloggers in person that you've been following. Hi FashionablyLo!
Making new friends with SunFunFashion :) #bloggerbesties
G!!! Always love seeing this smart woman from the Sexy Hair team!

2 comments:

  1. Hey There! Loved meeting you at FABB! You looked so classic and chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks StushiGal! I just read your About section on your blog - I love that you used your heritage to come up with your blog name!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.