Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cupcakes & Candy Nails- Coming Soon!


I have always been a fiend for sweets and desserts. My grandmother would meet me at the school gates and we would walk round to the sweet shop together with my pennies in hand. Kent has many traditional English sweet shops that are so inviting it would be hard to leave if it wasn't for the promise of a delicious pink fluffy mushroom candy hitting your taste buds. Hundreds of glass filled jars cover the shops from corner to corner like decorative wallpaper.

I have yet to find a sweet shop in Los Angeles that will transport me back to these mouth-watering childhood memories. Until then I would like to share how cupcakes and candy inspire my nail choices.

Stay tuned for upcoming designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about my post.