Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Friendsgiving



Last night I attended a dinner and devotional, hosted by a friend in honor of Thanksgiving. We naturally gravitate to family functions on Thanksgiving and forget about our dearest friends. This made Friendsgiving the perfect setting to appreciate one another, play some competitive rounds of charades and enjoy great conversation.

Each guest was asked to bring her favorite prayers, quotes and a dish to share. I baked my mums traditional vanilla and coffee cupcakes- a huge hit!

Go ahead and try hosting a Friendsgiving one night and see just how much you enjoy the evening. A good tip is to intentionally keep the guest list private, this way your guests will be in attendance because they genuinely want to be there.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Natasha. I love your sense of gratitude and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about my post.